We concentrate on our analytical capabilities and do not offer field-sampling services, choosing to defer to our more-capable Clients for these activities. Notwithstanding this fact, in those instances where an industrial or commercial Client is not comfortable collecting samples, our network of professional contacts allows us to assist in the selection of suitably qualified individuals to collect samples for the Client.
At present, our analytical capabilities include the following:
- Characterization of hazardous, non-hazardous, petroleum and other waste streams
- Analysis of wipe samples for industrial hygiene studies
- Characterization of contamination related to pesticides and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Analysis of pre- and post-burn samples for thermal treatment facilities conducting work pursuant to Chapter 62-713, F.A.C.
- Analysis of air samples for volatile petroleum-related analytes by EPA Method 18
- Performance of studies relating to technology and new process development